Mark Your Calendars!
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
5% Shopping Day for
Arts and Humanities for Every Student
Proceeds will go directly to supporting field-trips for DC public and public charter students!
DC Whole Foods Markets are hosting a 5% Day in all DC stores to benefit DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative’s Arts and Humanities for Every Student program. Shop to help the DC Collaborative provide equitable access to the arts and humanities for DCPS and DCPCS students!
When: Wednesday, September 20th – all day
Where: All 4 Whole Foods Market locations in DC (Foggy Bottom, H Street, Tenleytown, P Street)
- Sign up to Attend: Foggy Bottom, H Street, NE, P Street, NW, Tenleytown
- Press Release
- Invite your friends!
- Distribute Promotional Materials: Flyer | Flyer (Spanish Version) | Shopping List
- On Whole Foods Market 5% Giving Day on September 20th:
- Order catering
- Do your grocery shopping for the week
- Stock up on Pantry items (never too early to start your holiday shopping)
- Have a Shopping Party with friends/colleagues
- Use our suggested grocery list template
- There will be a raffle for tickets at our cultural institution members at each location! – show your receipt with a DC Collaborative volunteer that day to enter raffle for tickets.